Print formatting for novels
- Add one for every 500 words
- Add one for the copyright page
- Add one for the author page
- Add one for the other books by page
- Add one for the dedication page
Print formatting of a book is very intensive. Our formatting is special for we work hard to make sure each full-page ends at the same spot on every page. We include decorative chapter breaks if needed, and drop caps for chapter starts.
You’ll receive a print-ready PDF, and three redoes to match your needs.