Who We Are
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
Our site address is https://mmtproductions.ca
Our company name is MMT Productions LLC
Our registered address is 4200 Concession 3, Goodwood, Ontario L0C 1A0
What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
- Tell you our charges
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside of Canada. It may be processed outside Canada to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Disclosing your information
Your information will not be shared except under the following circumstances:
- Sale of the business to a 3rd party
- If the information is needed by another company within the DAOwen Group and only to those who will need it
- Under subpoena, under auth, or if called upon to do so in a court of law
- In order to protect other people’s property, safety, or rights
- To protect against fraud or credit risks
Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you may visit from links on our site.
Our policies may change from time to time, and we’ll post the changes on this page.